Hi lovelies! Today I have my summer beauty wish list for you. With the arrival of summer comes a whole new wish list of pretty makeup and beauty goodies that I am dying to try. I haven’t done a proper makeup shop in a while so I’m super excited to have a bit of a splurge, and these are the things that have caught my eye.
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette – I’ve totally given into the hype on this one after reading so many reviews and watching endless tutorials on YouTube. This palette looks gorgeous and every single shade looks perfect for spring/summer. I am yet to try anything from Too Faced, the Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette is another one I would like to add to my collection.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit Sundipped – I feel like I’ve wanted one of the glow kits since I was born, literally. I don’t know why I’ve never got round to buying one but since the new one has been released, I can no longer hold myself back and I may have to finally make a purchase. These palettes have been raved about to no end so I will eventually add all 3 to my highlighter collection I’m sure.
- Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette – If you know me at all you will know that I have a major weakness for pretty packaging, so how can I just ignore this gorgeous white and gold packaging? It looks like I will have to keep wishing for this palette as it’s out of stock everywhere I look. The palette contains two large pan highlighters and 3 blushes in satin, matte and shimmer finishes. Let’s all pray that this comes back into stock soon because this is a product I NEED to get hold of.
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent – IT’S HERE! This is a summer classic which I have wanted to pick up for the last few years. I had a little sniff in store and the notes of vanilla and coconut are absolutely gorgeous! I definitely need to pick this up for my trip to the Maldives, the perfect holiday scent!
- St. Tropez Self Tan Express Bronze Mousse – I have never really used self tanners in the past, so I would like to experiment with them this summer. This one from St. Tropez just sounds so interesting since it’s a mousse instead of an oil or a cream.
- Zoeva Rose Golden Vol. 2 Complete Eye Brush Set – I’ve recently been really getting into eyeshadows, and have been enjoying myself trying out various new looks with different shades and palettes. Although I have a large selection of face brushes, my eye brushes are seriously lacking, and I’ve started to notice that the brushes I’ve been relying on don’t do as good of a job as I’d like them to and it’s time to invest in a new set. Zoeva’s brushes are highly credited in the beauty world, and I have heard that the quality is amazing for the price. Containing 12 brushes, you get a lot more for your money by buying the full set rather than the individual brushes. There is a great variety brushes in the set and as a cliche blogger I absolutely love rose gold, so these seem absolutely perfect for what I’m looking for. I’m sure they will be making their way to my front door very very shortly.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – This is another product that that I’ve heard amazing things about, read countless reviews for and with a naming convention with such a bold claim as this, I don’t eel like I can pass up. I’m currently loving Urban Decay’s Perversion mascara, so as soon as this one runs out, I’ll be sure to give this one a shot!
- Guerlain Meteorites Illuminating Powder Pearls – Are you sensing a pattern here? I seem to be obsessed with highlighting products at the minute. This is one of the most beautiful highlighting products that I have ever seen. Each shade has a specific correcting acton to offer you the ultimate in luminous skin. Also, how stunning is this packaging?! I feel like I so need this product just because of how beauts it is but can I justify £40+?