Finally Autumn has arrived and it’s now cold enough to get out your chunky knits, rock the faux fur and stick the central heating on. I don’t think there’s anything NOT to love about Autumn and it’s definitely my favourite season. I love everything from snuggling up under a blanket watching something on TV, to walking through the woodland where the leaves are changing colours and you can crunch through the fallen leaves.
The days I love the most are those which are slightly chilly but dry, with blue skies and the sun shining. It means you can bundle up in your winter coat, favourite boots, hat and a scarf, but you can still enjoy getting out and about outside. This is the best way to keep your spirits up throughout the darker months! I love nothing more than getting out my favourite boots and wearing them them with my skinny jeans ready to kick up the leaves. I live and die in skinny jeans and boots in autumn and I’m forever layering outfits with scarves.
So it’s definitely time to share my 10 things I love about Autumn, let’s go:
1. Warm, cosy and oversized knits. Need I say more?
2. Autumn candle scents. Cinnamon, pumpkin, you da best.
3. Not feeling guilty about collapsing in a pile of TV and bed the minute you get in from work. It’s already dark, right? It’s basically bed time.
4. Plum lipsticks all day erry’day.
5. Slouching about in onesies for 80% of your day.
6. There is just something really calming about seeing the leaves change colour and the vibrant colour of oranges, reds and browns.
7. Autumn drinks. No explanation needed.
8. Winter coat shopping.
9. Snuggling up under a blanket wearing a onesie and fluffy socks whilst sipping on hot chocolate. Who doesn’t love that?
10. CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!! Christmas films, Christmas music, gingerbread and cinnamon smells, present wrapping and giving, mulled wine, Christmas parties, Christmas markets, Christmas dinner, board games, family and friends time…AHHHH I’m so excited just thinking about it!
Let me know what you’re loving about autumn in the comments!