I’m pretty sure everyone has their holy grail products that they will forever repurchase over and over again, so I thought I would share mine with you! If I’m honest, I have a hell of a lot of makeup so I hardly every run out of a product, so when I do run out of one I know they’re extremely well loved. Here they are…
1. BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION – Will I ever stop raving about this foundation? Probably not. Healthy mix is my absolute go to for everyday wear as it has the perfect finish, the perfect coverage and it lasts forever. What more could you ask for? I’m not surprised I’m on my 4th bottle of this stuff!
2. COLLECTION LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER – I’m going to be a typical beauty blogger and rave about this concealer. This product is perfect for everyday use and it can be used for concealing and highlighting without feeling or looking too heavy. I am probably on my 10th tube now because I use it religiously.
3. MAC COSMETICS LIPSTICK IN YASH – This is my all time fave MAC lipstick. It’s the most perfect nude which goes with every makeup look. I have this in the matte formula but it still feels extremely hydrating in the lips and has amazing staying power. I find it hard to get through a whole bullet of a MAC lipstick but I have managed to make my way into my second tube of Yash. My absolute go to.
4. URBAN DECAY PERVERSION MASCARA – Priced at £18 per tube it’s kind of annoying that I love this so much but it’s so worth the price! This mascara is the blackest of black and adds huge amounts of volume and length to your lashes without going clumpy and crumbling throughout the day. You can get your lashes looking super emphasised with only a few swipes of the wand. I also find that this doesn’t transfer onto my eyelids, which is a big problem I find with most mascara due to having naturally long eyelashes. Most definitely my favourite mascara of ALL TIME and I will forever repurchase (soz bank balance).
5. THE BALM MARY-LOU MANIZER – This product seems to be doing the rounds of the beauty blogs at the moment and having loved this highlighter for a long time now, I can whole heartedly agree with the rave reviews over this beautiful highlighter. This has to be one of the most wearable highlighter shades I have ever come across. I love using this along my cheek bones, down the centre of my nose, across my brow bone and on my cupid’s bow. It’s a shade which suits any skin type and if you are looking for a new highlighter to add to your collection, this should be it.
6. MAC COSMETICS LIP PENCIL IN WHIRL – This shade is a brown pink dusty rose shade, which is neither warm nor cool. It’s a very neutral colour meaning it flatters a lot of skin tones, from light to medium to deep; my skin tone is very warm and it suits me really well. As it’s a neutral, it works really well under lots of different lipstick shades, especially nudes. The shade is very matte but also very creamy so you can apply it to your lips without tugging the skin too much. This is my absolute go to lip colour, I wear it both on its own and with lipstick almost everyday as it goes with every makeup look. In terms of wear, this stays on for ages and only fades after you’ve eaten which is to be expected. I don’t think I’ll ever grow tired of this lip colour and I will forever repurchase.
7. HD BROWS EYE & BROW PALETTE – I absolutely adore this palette. The colours are fantastic and caters for all different hair colours, also incorporating a highlighter and a brow wax. The wax is by far the best I have used and half the reason I love the palette. It’s really easy to apply with a workable texture that I’ve never really come across before. The powder applies so effortlessly and enables you to create a really precise shape. This is my ultimate go to brow palette and is all I have been using on my brows for as long as I can remember. It is also perfect for travelling due to it being so sleek, easy to carry and lightweight.
8. ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION – The holy grail of foundations. Just a little blob of this on the back of my hand and blended into my skin produces a flawless, airbrushed look. Flaws literally vanish, and they stay that way for the rest of the day. This foundation has all the amazing features such as the matte finish, the full coverage and the ‘little goes a long way’ effect. The coverage of this foundation is insane without looking cakey and you need the tiniest amount and it goes so far. This product also lasts to its full potential for 15 hours without touch ups which is amazing!
9. KIKO BRONZER POWDER IN 104 – Like most of my makeup purchases this was an impulse buy after browsing the Kiko counter one day, but that being said it’s become one of my favourites so it was worth it! Just a light sweeping of this bronzer can completely change your makeup look and give your face more depth and definition whilst adding a healthy glow. This is probably the most natural looking bronzer I own as it’s simply a light, slightly warm shade with no orange tones and no sparkle. Perfect.
10. REAL TECHNIQUES MIRACLE COMPLEXION SPONGE – This sponge has answered all of my prayers. I have dry skin in areas of my face so stippling brushes just tend to hurt my skin and irritate the dryer areas, meaning I can’t achieve any sort of patting motion with my normal foundation brushes so most of the time my makeup just looked streaked on. The sponge has 3 areas that you can use for application. I most like to use the flat side and the tip, but the sides can also be used and I use the sponge dry because I like a full coverage finish. I have never had a flawless finish to my foundation before but it comes effortlessly with this sponge. The only downside is that they rip quite easily therefore I find myself repurchasing these quite often, but they are so inexpensive so I don’t mind!
Thank you for reading this post! Let me know which products you’re forever repurchasing!